11.13.2008

23 Days!

In 23 days my life will change completely. I am not sure what to do with that information. Seems still like it will never come.
I am excited for the wedding, and excited even more to finally be committed for the rest of my life to one man. I don't want to make the wedding bigger than the marriage at all. The marriage is rather longer.. the wedding is a day!
However, I do not enjoy all the social obligations of a wedding.. Inviting close friends, but also having to invite family and pick between other friends. I have a hard time feeling alright about that. I cannot maintain friendships with a whole bunch of people- only my closest friends will have my time and commitment. I wish I could do more, but I would be very worn out if I tried to maintain good friendships with a lot of people.

I love Jesus. He is my only hope, my life, my strength. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
That's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you started a new site!
Your old one is still the link on my page...I thought you just stopped blogging all together. This makes me happy :) I missed reading your thoughts!